What are cookies:
What cookies do we use?
- _ga and _gid collects data in Google Analytics. With their help, we find out how you use our site and help us make improvements. The information collected is in an anonymous form
- PHPSESSID – is a functional cookie and contains information about the user session. It is also called a “session cookie” and disappears when you close our page
- _atssc, _atuvc, _atuvs – is an AddThis service cookie and keeps in mind how many times a page has been distributed by users
All data collected by the cookie is anonymous and does not link the information to a natural / legal person.
How do we use these cookies?
- Performance and site performance analyzes
- Cookies for geo-targeting. We assure you that you only receive offers from your area of interest
- Recording cookies for good site functionality
- More efficient marketing communication
Personal data and cookie
We do not collect personal information for use with cookies. Cookies store local information on the user’s device, and information used for analysis, re-marketing, and targeting is anonymized.
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox cookie settings: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome Cookies Settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari cookie settings: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042